For all oral communications
- Your presentation must be in English.
- Your presentation support must be saved as PowerPoint or PDF file in 16/9 on a USB key.
- If you want to use particular formats such as video, sending your presentation in advance is highly recommended. Using a local file is preferred rather than reading an online file.
- We invite you to load your presentation on the computer of your conference room, half a day before your presentation or during the break before your session.
- To avoid any technical bug and too long installation time, it is mandatory to use only the computer at your disposal. It will not be possible to use your personal computer.
- A remote control with laser pointer will be at your disposal.
Reminder of the length of the conferences:
Plenary: 40 minutes (30’ presentation +10’ discussions)
Keynote: 25 minutes (20’ presentation +5’ discussions)
Invited: 20 minutes (15’ presentation +5’ discussions)
Oral communications: 15 minutes (12’ presentation +3’ discussions)
For posters presentation
- Your poster should be printed in A0 format (84.1 cm x 118.9 cm) in portrait orientation
- Your poster should be printed in A0 format (84.1 cm x 118.9 cm) in portrait orientation.
- Your poster should be in English.
- It is not possible to print your poster on site.
- The posters will be displayed on grids and fixed with clips, which will be given to you upon your arrival.
- Thank you for hanging your poster as soon as you arrive at the conference, Tuesday, July 5th. Thus, everyone will be able to watch it during the conference breaks.
- Please pick up your poster on the last day of the conference, Friday, July 8th.
- Remaining posters will not be returned. The posters will be displayed during the whole conference. But two dedicated sessions will be planned:
- Wednesday July 6th from 10:35 to 11:20, for posters submitted in topics 1 to 3 (1-Chemical Design / Proteolysis, 2- Screening and Separation processes, 3- Peptides metal interactions).
- Thursday July 7th from 13:15 to 14:00, and will concern the posters submitted in topics 4 to 8 (4-Nutrition and cosmetic applications, 5- Health and biological applications, 6-Environment applications, 7- Biomaterials, 8-Catalysis).
Flash poster presentations
The organizing committee has decided to set up a special session dedicated to flash presentation Authors
- Your presentation should last 180 seconds.
- You need to use 2 or 3 slides maximum.
- The flash poster presentations will take place on Wednesday, July 6th from 17:40 to 18:00 in Amphi Donzelot.
Several awards will be granted, for the
– best oral communication
– best poster
– best flash poster presentation