For all oral communications
- Your presentation must be in English.
- Your presentation support must be saved as PowerPoint or PDF format on a USB key.
- If you want to use particular formats such as video, sending your presentation in advance is highly recommended. Using a local file is preferred rather than reading an online file.
- We invite you to load your presentation before the beginning of your session, half a day before your presentation on the computer of your conference room.
- To avoid any technical bug and too long installation time, it is better to use only the computer at your disposal. We ask that you do not use your personal computer (unless otherwise indicated).
- A remote control with laser pointer will be at your disposal.
Reminder of the length of the conferences:
Plenary: 40 minutes (30’ presentation +10’ discussions)
Keynote: 25 minutes (20’ presentation +5’ discussions)
Invited: 20 minutes (15’ presentation +5’ discussions)
Oral communications: 15 minutes (12’ presentation +3’ discussions)
For posters presentation
- Your poster should be printed in A0 format (84.1 cm x 118.9 cm) in portrait orientation
- Your poster should be in English.
- The posters will be displayed on grids and fixed with clips, they will be given to you upon your arrival.
- It is not possible to print your poster on site.
- Thank you for hanging your poster the first half-day of the conference, and before the 1st coffee break.
- Please pick up your poster on the last day of the conference, the remaining posters will not be retained.
Flash poster presentations
The organizing committee has decided to set up a special session dedicated to flash presentation Authors would have to present their poster in 180 seconds, using 2 or 3 slides maximum. This proposal is in addition to the poster display. As the slots are limited (about ten slots for x posters submitted), we thank you to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before May 20 to confirm if you are interested, and we will confirm in early June if your proposal has been accepted.
Several awards will be granted, for the
– best oral communication
– best poster
– best flash poster presentation